Theory of Programming is a very helpful website that helps you in understanding a wide range of programming concepts. There are many posts on Data Structures, Algorithms and the Java Programming Language which explain the concepts with vivid explanations, well-drawn diagrams and also come with the actual code of concept.
Theory of Programming also has posts on solving competitive coding questions which are based on data structures and algorithms discussed in the website. These help you not only to be a hero in your classroom but also a legend in the coding websites such as CodeChef, SPOJ, etc.
- MiniMax Algorithm
- MiniMax Algorithm with Alpha-Beta Pruning
- Iterative Deepening Depth First Search (IDDFS)
- Bidirectional Search
- Graph Theory Basics 📈 One of Top Viewed!
- Adjacency List Implementation in C++ STL
- Adjacency List with String vertices using C++ STL
- Adjacency List in Java
- Adjacency List in C#
- Breadth First Search (BFS) in C 📈 One of Top Viewed!
- Breadth First Search (BFS) in C++ STL
- Breadth First Search (BFS) using a Queue in C++ STL
- Snakes and Ladder Game by Breadth First Search (BFS)
- Depth First Search (DFS)
- Bellman Ford Algorithm
- Bellman Ford Algorithm in C++ STL
- Prim’s Algorithm
- Prim’s Algorithm in C++ STL
- Dijkstra’s Algorithm
Tree and Heap Data Structures
- Binary Indexed Tree or Fenwick Tree
- Trie Tree 📈 One of Top Viewed!
- Trie Tree using C++ Class
- Trie Tree Practice – SPOJ – PHONELST
- Trie Tree Practice – SPOJ – DICT
- Compressed Trie Tree or Radix Tree or Patricia Tree
- N-ary tree or K-way tree data structure
- Segment Trees
- Binary Heaps (using Arrays)
- Binary Heaps (using Structures) and Heapsort Algorithm
Java Programming Tutorials
- An Introduction
- Data Types, Input and Operators
- If Else, Switch and Loops
- String, StringBuffer and StringBuilder
- Arrays in Java
- Enum and Methods in Java
- Classes and Objects
- Encapsulation in Java
- Constructor and Overloading Methods
- Inheritance in Java
C++ Programming Tutorials
- Why should I learn C++?
- C++ Programming Style and Structure
- Variables, Initialization and Assignment
- Writing Professional Code in C++
Express your support by liking our Facebook Page!
Did Theory of Programming help you with programming..? If yes, then, express your support by liking our Facebook page and sharing it with your friends. Let the knowledge flow..! The more you share, the more you get..! 😉